1. Data on file at Align Technology, June 30, 2022
2. Compared to Invisalign aligners previously made from single-layer (EX30) material.
3. Gu, J et al. Evaluation of Invisalign treatment effectiveness and efficiency compared with conventional fixed appliances using the Peer Assessment Rating index. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop February 2017, 151 259-66 Buschang, P et al Comparative time efficiency of aligner therapy and conventional edgewise braces. Angle Orthodontist, Vol 84, No 3, 2014.
4. Treatment times vary depending on the complexity of your case and must be determined by your doctor.
5. Based on mild to moderate malocclusion (defined as crowding and spacing up to 6mm, and overjet and overbite up to 6mm and assuming one week wear), treatment times vary depending on Invisalign product type, wear time, case complexity and must be determined by your doctor. Data on file at Align Technology, as of September 9, 2020.
6. Some doctors still take physical impressions using a soft putty. These impressions are then scanned by Invisalign technicians to create the 3D image for use in the ClinCheck® software and manufacturing aligners.
7. Data on File at Align Technology as of October 12, 2017.